Friday, September 16, 2016

Online Shopping at BeautyMNL

Online shopping is fun especially if it's for makeup. If you like buying cosmetics but hates pushy sales people and super crowded places, then we are definitely on the same page. I stumbled upon BeautyMNL on their first launch, but I didn't browse through their website back then. I felt I needed a break from buying online so I set myself a shopping ban. Of course it failed (hahaha). Makeup is hands down my ultimate favorite to purchase. So when BeautyMNL contacted me to try their services, of course I said yes!

I was so impressed with their website. It's clean, fresh, and always up-to-date. They have so much brands to offer and I was shocked to see Korean brands that I've listed on my "to buy" stuff that I cannot get locally. Also, I spent a lot of time reading their articles, they're relevant and helpful for kikays like me who likes to test out different makeup and skincare products.  The website has a user-friendly interface, and you can even browse it on your phone. It's totally hassle free. 



Registering an account took me about 3 minutes or so. After that I got to browse through numerous makeup items. There are A LOT of makeup to choose from, different shades are available and listed per item. Swatches are also available for reference so there's no need to Google one. It was so easy to maneuver through every page because makeup, skincare, and nail items are all categorized. Good job BeautyMNL

After checking every makeup item there is, I picked the ones I wanted to try. I am very interested with Sleek Matte Me liquid lipsticks, and the Pink Sugar Sugar Tints, and Matte in Detail liquid lipsticks so I grabbed two. Sadly, the shades that are popular were out of stock at the moment. But do not fret, BeautyMNL sends email alerts for restocks if you join the waitlist. 

Payment system is great, no hassles whatsoever. And the great part is they offer Cash On Delivery up to a maximum of P5,000. 

 After that, I just waited for a few minutes and my order was acknowledged via email. Tracking the package is through the account in the "Order tracking" section. The package arrived in just one day. Talk about fast!



I ordered last September 13 and the package arrived the next day in this BeautyMNL zip up pouch.






The items I got from BeautyMNL:











The freebies 







Swatches (L-R): Nash, Katherine, Manhattan red


Oh and BeautyMNL has an ongoing contest too! 

If you life taking selfies (hihi we looove selfies!), join our #selfieMNL contest! Get a chance to win a Printster polaroid of your pretty face and a PHP200 BeautyMNL GC. Click here for the complete details.


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)