Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My New Interest

Lately I have been Google-ing planners, specifically the A5 6-hole ring bind planners. I stumbled upon Filofax and Kikki-k, though I have little information as to what they are. I wanted the big one because I hate writing in small papers. Upon my adventures of Google-ing for two days, I saw printables. yes. Printables in all its glory. And I wanted them badly for myself. Since I cannot purchase Filofax planner refills, I kept on looking for local planner refills. None. boo hoo hoo. 

Luckily I had a printing business before, so printing my own planner refills is as easy as 1-2-3. I want to design my own planner refills one day. Maybe after I have settled and adjusted with my new schedule. I would love to put my artistic skills to good use again. 

So for my planner goal, I would like to present 


SAFFIANO ORGANIZER

A5 Raspberry
 product code: 022474


I would like to chat with you about planners! If you know where I can get this planner and refills, chat 
with me on Instagram, Facebook, iMessage, or Viber!

xoxo
This entry was posted in

2 comments:

  1. I love stationary! This is so cute.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a planner junkie too! But mine is a Bullet Journal instead.

    IzzaGlino

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)