Friday, April 3, 2015

FEATURE: Zoya Nail Polish anyone? Cheers from me and Polish Please!

Looking back two years ago, when there's no room for makeup and nail polish inside my head, it never occurred to me that I can do such things like this. Like blogging. Or liking makeup for instance. It is bizarre and surreal that I am writing my second year blog anniversary post. But before doing a long thank you speech, I should give you some ideas on what I have in store next week.

As you all know, being a blogger is never easy. Especially for us who don't get paid for it. But thankfully there are people willing to give us a helping hand. Polish Please is my first collaboration partner for my second blog anniversary this April. They have been in the business for three years and are the #1 nail polish and nail accessory store that always the first one to carry the latest nail polish collections.



http://www.polishplease.ph

Polish Please PH carries the mainstream brands of Essie, OPI, Zoya, China Glaze, and Indie nail polishes like a-England, Picture Polish, KBShimmer etc., all available on their website. I accessed their website last week, and lo and behold I found the most fascinating array of nail polishes in all shapes and sizes. One can definitely shop conveniently on the website, choose by color, brand, collection, and finish. Polish Please designed their website for customers to select effortlessly all the shades of nail polish they would like to purchase. Wholesale pricing is available for salon and spa customers. No time to surf the Internet? No worries. They have a physical retail store on Tiendesitas. 

Props Tools And Cosmetics
2/F Fashion Village, Tiendesitas
Pasig City, Metro Manila

Open Monday to Saturday
Monday to Friday 8:00-6:00
Saturday 9:00-9:00

https://goo.gl/maps/NaqZS




hello@polishplease.ph
0917 897 7091 | (02) 506 1075

So what does Polish Please and I have in store for you? As a simple celebration for my second anniversary as a beauty blogger, Polish Please and I collaborated for a nail polish giveaway.
What you would get? 


Find out after the break! Read more and see what you can win.


Zoya Caprice, Suzanne, Sirena nail polish collection



Excited to win these awesome nail polishes? Wait 3 more days and by Monday we will have a blast! As an early surprise, here's a hint on one of the mechanics.

Share and repost this image on Instagram with the caption "My favorite nail polish brand and shade is _____. " Tag @polishplease_ph and @about.face and put the hashtags #AFbloganniversaryYR2NailPolishGiveaway #PolishPleasePH 



Reminder:
1. Giveaway starts on April 6 and will end on April 18, 2015.
2. Blog Anniversary is April 15, 2015
3. Philippine residents only.


Cheers to more blogging years!

love,

Pau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)