Wednesday, April 29, 2015

REVIEW: L'oreal Mat Magique All-in-One Matte Transforming Powder




L'oreal Mat Magique All-in-One Matte Transforming Powder

Price: P499.00
Brought from: Watsons SM Mall (beside Tiendesitas)
Locations: all L'oreal counters nationwide





I wanted to have this product the moment I saw it on one Instagram post a few months ago. But I waited for the official release on the market to get my kikay hands on one. Finally, after a few tap dances I saw a new display on SM. And of course I had to get one.  

The fuchsia pink packaging is giving me life! Pink is my favorite color, and immediately I was like a predator to this prey. I wanted my right shade so I asked the saleslady to help me choose. She assessed my skin as a neutral medium skin tone, so she picked Rose Ivory for me.It was the right shade thank goodness!

My shade
Lo and behold when I opened the packaging out comes this fuchsia pink case, and I immediately fell in love. The back part of the case is a matte semi-clear packaging which for me is a very nice touch effect. The packaging is sturdy and slim, and I always put it inside my pouch wherever I go.



It comes with a sturdy sponge, I enjoyed using it for quick touch-ups. The powder is finely milled and soft to the touch. I love that it doesn't have a strong odor or smell to it that often makes me sneeze. 


L'oreal powder is soft to the touch





I tried to do the fresh test to this one too! And it also absorbs water really well. I was surprised to witness this powder absorbed all the water sprayed on it. Well done L'oreal!


Water test 


All in all I think this powder will be a staple in my makeup table and makeup bag. A great product for touch-ups because it does not crease or cake on my skin even after 5 hours. I needed to reapply after a few hours because that's the way my face works, it just secretes oil and sweat worse during summer. Pricing is average since powders range from 300 to more than a thousand pesos these days. 

Here's my Instagram post and selfie using the L'oreal Mat Magique powder.
 photo posted by Pau (@about.face) on








A photo posted by Pau (@about.face) on


1 comment:

  1. L'oreal really release great skin products. I think this one sounds interesting. Plus I think it's neat that the sponge is separated from the product in the case. Great review.

    I am also a shoe-aholic. I've got like 23 pairs of shoes. I have the Skechers hidden wedge similar to that black hidden wedge but that is so much cheaper. This is the first time I'll be hearing about this brand. Is this Chinese? They are affordable and looks really cool.

    Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

    PS. I have my very first giveaway on my blog. Hope you can join.
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)