Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FEATURE: Maybelline White Super Fresh the no touch up powder foundation







Wow it feels surreal writing again, how I've missed it too much. I needed the break really, Ineeded time to relax and just make sure my body is healthy. Having a healthy body means having better desposition in life, better mood and most of all having a glowing and healthy skin. Having a hormonal imbalance is hard, and dealing with skin breakouts and oilness is something I really struggle with. Luckily, Maybelline New York created a new powder foundation that keeps Filipina faces matte all day. I was so thrilled when I received an invitation from one of my trusted makeup brands, and surely it was a very fulfilling experience all in all. The event was held at Cafe 1771 El Pueblo Ortigas at 12:00pm. We were treated with hair and makeup and also nail art makeovers along with sumptuous food.


I tried the nail art and chose of course pink polish and pink caviar beads.


Maybelline revealed yet another awesome product last week. A great launch for the start of this year. A powder foundation that will banish sweat and oil on your face for 12 hours.


Maybelline White Super Fresh the no touch up powder foundation




Price: P299
Purchased from: gift from Maybelline
Available starting February 28 2015
Shades: light, nude beige, natural, honey



Maybelline: Unlock the secret of up to 12hrs of no touch ups for that super fresh and matte look with the latest breakthrough in makeup foundation, maybelline new york's white super fresh.

My impression: There are many powder foundations out in the market that claims to mattify the face for 12hrs or more. But only a handful of those products can really do the job. So what's new with Maybelline's newest product?

1. Clean-touch powder technology- no cakeyness, no dullness, no meltdowns
2. Perlite technology- absorption of sweat and sebum is 5x better than regular talc that is found in most powder foundations.
3. SPF 34 PA++

I have tried the water test during the event and I must say I am really impressed. The water absorption is far from what I was expecting, but can it absorb sweat and oil from our faces? Does it really eradicate the need to use blotting papers and touch up powders? A thorough review of the product can answer these questions.

Maybelline white super fresh powder foundation with SPF34 PA++ will be available on Feb28 at all leading department stores and beauty outlets. Don't miss this one! It's definitely a hit!

Visit Maybelline Philippines on Facebook for further details.

2 comments:

  1. I would actually like to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will give this a try , i use the maybelline mascaras and its great . Nice review.
    if you would like to follow each other on GFC my link is below , i always follow . thanks

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)