Friday, April 3, 2015

REVIEW: Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multi-colored Custom Blush


Physician's Formula is my go-to makeup brand. It never fail my expectations, and doesn't break me out. Although the brand is quite expensive for US drugstore, I find myself reaching for PF products more than any other not-accessible-brands here in the Philippines.

Physician's Formula have killer packagings. They definitely nailed it in that area. However, there are hits and misses with the performance of the makeup inside the gorgeous packaging. So let's see if this one is a winner or a flop.




Packaging: hot pink plastic with compartment for a flat synthetic brush. Quite bulky but the size fits the palm ofy hand well, great for travelling just in case you forget to bring your favorite face brushes.



Longevity: any drugstore powder makeup doesn't last that long and we all know that, don't we girls? It's something I personally am not very satisfied with, but for 4-5hours outside, it's okay. It doesn't slide down your face or transfer everywhere. 


Pigmentation: I'm impressed with this blush, it really suites my complexion. Although it isn't matte, i like pairing it with a matte bronzer. I tend to stay away from shimmery blushes because I have large pores underneath my eyes and my nose. For this one, I put it on my cheeks and steering it away from my problem areas.


Verdict: 

4/5 lovin' it!


I got the shade "Blondes" because I prefer pink shades more than the peach tones. The "Brunettes" is a peachy pink blush ideal for that everyday no makeup look. 

Price: P500
Repurchase? Yes
Bought the makeup product with my own money*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)