Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAUL: May-June 2014

There are days when I look at my makeups and think "Do I need so much?", but there's also those days when I look at a makeup review and go gaga and buy it right then and there. Being a beauty blogger doesn't give me enough reason to splurge on expensive makeups, apart from that I also dislike spending money for some things I can get from freebie loots, sampleroom, or beauty boxes. There's also sponsorships where they give us products to feature or review, but comes with the issue that we do brag about it just because we were paid or got the items for free. There's too much going on around the beauty blogging industry, there's too much competition, but one thing's on my mind... I only do this for fun, not for profit.

Who doesn't like makeup anyway? I mean c'mon, a new lipstick shade to try isn't alluring to you? or a brand new product worth test driving and you get your hands on it first before it will be released on the local market? I'd like to call those "anti-hauls" or products that were given for PR purposes, some were given by online shops for store promotions and back links. But who cares? A good review is still a good review whether the product was given for free or not. What really matters is that I give my 100% truth in all of my opinions.

So for my hauls and anti-hauls, I gathered up what I got for May and June, and some additional that came in just today July 1. I'll provide a list of all of them down below:


OCC LIP TAR IN ANNIKA

SKIN79 BEBLESH CREAMS

REVLON LIP BUTTER IN SORBET


MAYBELLINE VIVIDS IN VIVID ROSE

L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS BUTTERFLY MASCARA

ELF BLUSH IN PINK PASSION

PHYSICIANS FORMULA SHIMMER STRIPS FOR BLUE EYES

MAYBELLINE AGE REWIND ERASER DARK CIRCLES IN NEUTRALIZER

MILANI BAKED BLUSHES IN BELLA ROSA, DELIZIOSO PINK, DOLCE PINK

PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA CC+ POWDER AND CONCEALER

SONIA KASHUK HIDDEN AGENDA CONCEALER

NYX EYEBROW CAKE POWDER

REVLON LIPSTICK  PINK IN THE AFTERNOON

REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH

NYX BUTTER LIPSTICKS

 
MARY KAY FOUNDATION, CONCEALER, AND BLUSH, NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IBIZA
PF POWDER PALETTE MULTI COLORED BRONZER, DERMABLEND SETTING POWDER, POWDER PUFFS, REVLON LIPSTICKS IN SKY PINK AND PINK POUT

LA COLORS TOP COAT, ESSIE MIAMI NICE, SANSAN PURPLE TOPAZ, SALLY HANSEN NO CHIP TOP COAT

PLANNERS, SAMSUNG E1272 FLIP PHONE, PLASTIC CONTAINERS FROM DAISO



SPONSORS:
WHERE I BUY MAKEUP:


I don't do monthly favorites, but I will update my favorites once in a while. I just hate it when I force myself to like something for 30days and then find another product to like for the next month. It's a bit of a hassle and let's be real, there's no such thing as a monthly favorite when you use the same products over and over and repurchase tons of it. Life is simple, so let's make things simple. I will update what makeup I have tried and liked but not monthly. 


It may seem very extravagant to purchase a lot of makeup, but keeping up with the blog posts, and heaps of products to take pictures is tedious. Before I even swatch my makeup, I make sure I take pictures first. It takes a lot of self control not to open up a lipstick tube and glide it on my lips, and it also takes that much effort not to crank up a new tube of mascara when I still have 5 more opened ones that I need to finish up.


Do you have a newly purchased makeup? 


Follow me on instagram to see what I have been up to!
 

xoxo




This entry was posted in

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to ask kung saan mo po nabili yung PF CC powder mo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to ask kung saan mo po nabili yung PF CC powder mo? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)