Saturday, June 14, 2014

FEATURE: BDJ BOX JUNE 2014 EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT COSMETICS


I've never subscribed to any beauty box subscription before, and this was a surprise gift for me. For a couple months back, I was eyeing to subscribe to BDJ Box but whenever I see what's inside of their boxes, I felt hesitant to pay for some things I won't be able to use. Until I saw their March 2014 box which was exclusive of Benefit Cosmetics. I was so disappointed for not getting that one!

I wasn't hopeful that I could get the same box, but look what arrived on our doorstep.... a BENEFIT COSMETICS EXCLUSIVE BDJ BOX!!!






what's inside?
 What's inside?
  1.  2 Porefessional primers
  2. 1 Lollitint
  3. 1 Benetint
  4. 1 Big Easy 
  5. 1 Fake up concealer
  6. 1 Stay Flawless primer
  7. 1 It's potent eye cream
  8. 2 Benefit Cosmetics vouchers
  9. 5 BDJ stickers


If the next BDJ box will have Benefit, The Balm, etc., I will definitely subscribe! M.A.C. maybe? I can hope.....


xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)