Saturday, May 31, 2014

FAVORITES : MY EYEBROW PRODUCTS



 A lame Saturday it is. I was a bit lazy Yes, too lazy to write and schedule blog posts. I had my checkup yesterday and had my blood extracted, and I feel lazy. There's somewhat a vague aura of tardiness and melancholy around me, and I can't help but feel that way too. So to continue the eyebrow saga, here's a post about my eyebrow products.

After watching too many YouTube videos about eyebrow shaping tutorials, I finally gave in and tried the products they recommended myself. So here are the makeup I have specifically for the brows.







1. MUA Powerbrow shape + highlight in Mid Brown
2. Daiso eyebrow pencil in dark brown
3. Daiso eyebrow pencil in brown
4. Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown
5. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil
6. BYS Brow and Eye pencil in brown
7. NYX Auto eyebrow pencil 



Fail! the Daiso eyebrow pencil is brittle and not creamy in texture


swatches
 


 


 1. IN2IT waterproof eyebrow kit
2. MUA Pro-brow Ultimate Eyebrow kit
3. WetnWild Ultimate Brow kit in Dark Brown
4. Kleancolor Brow Essential
5. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Liner in brown
6. ELF Eyebrow kit in Medium


Favorite Eyebrow Pencil:
MUA Power brow pencil in Mid Brown
It's pigmented, unscented, and glides well on the eyebrows. It has a very creamy texture, not hard to swipe and shape the brows.

Favorite Eyebrow kit:
WetnWild Ultimate Brow kit
VERY pigmented, creamy, and it does not budge. I use the clear wax first and then put the brown brow powder on top and clear gel. It works great!

Least favorite packaging:
BYS Brow and Eye pencil
No spoolie, no comb, no sharpener. Just the eyebrow product. Ugh. I have to bring an extra brow brush and spoolie everytime!


Follow my Instagram for daily makeup posts! And like my Facebook page too.


1 comment:

  1. Hi.. Bakit mas dark pa yung daiso na brown kesa dun sa dark brown? Dun po sa swatches

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)