Sunday, April 6, 2014

REVIEW: REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS MATTE LIPSTICK IN STORMY PINK + SWATCH

 

Another lipstick review for you ladies. It's the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in matte formula #011 Stormy Pink. I've been eying this particular lip shade for God know how long, and finally I caved in and bought one from Sweet and Sparkle Shop

I got the shade Stormy Pink

I was never fond of nudes and reds, because I personally think that pink is the perfect shade for my personality. If it's pink, it would probably be mine. All the people who know me, knows that almost all of my things are pink.... if the item comes in pink. For my everyday lipstick shade, I always grab a pink mauvey tone like Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, or Rimmel Kate matte in 103, or Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mauvey. But for those days that I feel super girly and hyperactive, I wear bright hot pinks and baby pinks, coral pinks, and all types of neon pinks. A bit extreme but true.





What I like about it:
  • highly pigmented
  • no old lady lipstick smell
  • long lasting
  • my favorite matte finish 
  • I don't have any shade like it in my collection
  • does not bleed
What I don't like about it:
  • it transfers
  • not too pigmented as I expected - needed 3-5 swipes to get my desired full color lip
  •  emphasizes the cracks on my lips

5 swipes upon application

after eating a full meal
comparison


So what do you think ladies? Is it worth trying? Or do you already have this shade in your makeup bags?

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)