Friday, April 25, 2014

FAVORITES: CHEAP MAKEUP PRODUCTS WORTH TRYING


It is never easy to have money. You have to strive for it, work your butt off and wait every 15days. But then there comes the bills and the budget for expenses, where did all that money go?? Tight budget means less money allotted for the things that you want but don't need. Dupes for expensive makeup products always come in handy, but also local beauty products. So here's another series for my famous  .....
CHEAP MAKEUP PRODUCTS WORTH TRYING... under P300. =) 

I said famous because those blog posts ALWAYS ends up on the top 2 most viewed posts. Come to think of it, no one wants to splurge on a P1,500 lipstick when you have a small salary. I understand money problems do hinder people to buy only what's affordable, I also do that. But as always, cheap makeup sometimes are not hypoallergenic. So please do understand that I can't always buy something cheap to review and give a thumbs up when in reality I can't even put it on my face. I always do a review for a certain product when I actually use it regularly.
Anywho, let's tackle up what I've been using under P300 pesos...


P150 each.
Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks are locally famous. These have good color payoff, staying power is A-MAZING, plus they have a very classy black packaging with color caps to see the shades. 




P260
I actually bought these babies online (Bon Marche Page) for only P260. Other sellers sell these for a whooping P350 - yes, ridiculous pricing- but these are my holy grail lippies. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipsticks!! The #103 in particular. I love the pigmentation, packaging is chic and eye-catching, lots of pink and nude shades and you should get the #111 kiss of life RED, it's the bomb!






P49
Watsons is THE place to get your beauty products. I love this lip balm although I rarely use one, but whenever I do I always grab this. It's small and handy, moisturizing, and not tacky, smells good, and blends well with any lipsticks, they also come in different flavors.




P299
In2it Waterproof Eyebrow kit. The saleslady from In2it counter said that this is their most famous makeup product. I have been wanting to try different brow kits so I grabbed this one. It is waterproof, sweat proof, and pigmented. Great for travel for it's compact size.




P128
 Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil 01 is cheap but works really well. I love eyebrow pencils because I can bring it anywhere. For P128, you can't beat the price for the pigmentation and precision of the pencil.






P50
Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown... very cheap, blends easily and never looks so unnatural, very pigmented but I hate the cap, they should provide this with a spoolie or brush cap instead. 




P300

The two most raved about drugstore mascaras: Maybelline The Rocket and Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast. I've never loved any other mascaras except for these two. When you get it at the mall it's priced around P399 or more. I got these for P300 from Bon Marche page. It makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and my curled lashes stays all day.




P299
I have used five six face primers in just a year, and this comes close to my NYX Photo-loving primer. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is translucent and silicon-type, blurs my large pores and fine lines. It does wear off after 4hours, but I can retouch my skin and I won't look cakey.





P229
I bought this from Watson's for P299, a great under eye brightening concealer. Garnier BB Eye Roll-on is medium coverage, covers up most of the "bags" and blemishes. Soothing cold metal ball that dispenses the product works well, it is also small enough for travel, plus it doesn't have a smell too strong for my nose.



P150
Looks like a mini hard bound book, but no, that's an eyeshadow palette! I really love the concept, the shade selection, and the added mirror. Shadows are pigmented but quite chalky, you will need an eye primer. For the price, this is better than cheap fake knock-offs of MAC or Urban Decay palettes.



P150
A larger makeup palette that is great for table makeup sessions. Don't bring this on you travel, the packaging is cheap and cracks easily. But oh dear the shadows are awesome! I find this pretty much a newer formula for elf's eyeshadow palettes. Blends well, very pigmented, a tinnie tiny bit chalky, but I can live with it. 



P43
A dollar a piece?! That's awesome! Plus they are all HIGHLY pigmented, blends like a dream, and all the shades are exclusive for these custom eyeshadow single pans. I'm not familiar with all the elf eyeshadow shades, but the blues and purples from these line is heck gorgeous.


Want more of these cheap makeup series? comment down below!
I'd love to hear from you guys!

xoxo


Follow my Instagram
Like my FB page
Chat with me!



xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)