Thursday, April 24, 2014

HAUL: APRIL 2014



There's no greater way to relieve stress and tensions than by doing some shopping. It is something that makes me happy, calms my nerves but not my wallet. I only do freelance graphics and proofreading from time to time, so apparently I do have a very tight budget.  So for this month's haul, I will feature what I bought with my own money along with some gifts etc.




What I got:
1. travel toiletry bag by grab from SM Dept. Store
2. blue nautical tote bag by grab
3. ordinary foldable comb
4. In2it waterproof eyebrow kit
5. Physician's Formula Powder Palette Bronzer from Sweet and Sparkle Shop
6. Olay face cream
7. Eskinol Ice Pore Minimizing toner
8. Watsons charcoal nose pack
9. green tea nose pack
10. hygienix hand spray
11. Physician's Formula Nude Wear concealer
12. Marionnaud round puffs
13. Physician's Formula CC+ concealer
14. Daiso Japan eyebrow pencils
15. MUA Velvet Lip Lacquers all shades
16. MUA eyebrow pencil + highlighter
17. MUA eyebrow kit


a closer look.............

Bought the powder puffs coz mine were all dirty already. Makeups were all for review.

Need the toner and face cream for travel. I really wanted to try the MUA brow products. And I bought a comb after almost a decade of not combing my hair. Yes I don't comb my hair, I have a thyroid disorder and it makes my hair fall way faster than anyone, I was so scared to get bald so I stopped using combs. The end =)

Anyone who doesn't have blackheads problems?? hah! Oh and I use alcohol 100x a day coz I'm that OC.

For travel.

It had to be pink.

tote bag that is perfect for summer
From @thesatcheldiva Instagram =)




that's all for now! 

xoxo





This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)