Sunday, March 30, 2014

FEATURE: Products I'm testing


 So many makeups out there, and I still wonder which ones would be the perfect match for me. I think there's no such thing as having too much makeup, as long as you use them and have a few backups, that's acceptable. But what's bad is when you collect and don't use your makeup, they accumulate dust and eventually expire. Better to give them away or have a blog sale.

So here's what I have recently used and trying to use to see if they are great for my sensitive skin.

 Product list:
  • Benefit Cosmetics How to Look the Best at Everything
  • Rimmel fix and perfect primer
  • Rimmel stay matte primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as taupe
  • Kleancolor brow powder
  • Physicians Formula powder compact
  • Essence retractable eye liner
  • Essence lash and brow clear gel
  • NYX retractable brow pencil
  • Naturactor 171
  • Colour Collection Ultimate Wear lipsticks
closer look



What makeup product are you testing now? 






xoxo







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)