Saturday, March 8, 2014

HAUL: February All-About-Lips 2014

A girl can never have too many lipsticks. Especially pink lipsticks.

“I can’t see myself without pink lipstick. I can go without it for a couple of days, but if there was no more pink lipstick in this world, I’d be useless. Seriously.”
-Nicki Minaj

Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive, Rimmel Kate lipsticks in 101, 102, 104

OCC Lip Tar in Pretty Boy from @thebeautyjunkieph

 I am a pink lipstick hoarder. I admitted that since day 1. Who doesn't want to have pink shade lipsticks in their collection? It is versatile and pleasant to the eyes. Not that I dish out red, nude, corals, and orange shades, but pink is something I feel comfortable wearing. I also have lipsticks in red or berry shades, pink nudes, corals, but no orange ones. I stay away from orange or red orange hues because I look like a big joke. Really. 



  

This OCC Lip Tar was given to me by @thebeautyjunkieph for a sponsored review.  It's in the shade pretty boy. Isn't it pretty? Isn't it gorgeous? Isn't it? =)


Shades are fabulous!





Swatch ~outdoor light

Swatch ~ indoor light

 

 If you want to see my makeup collection, comment down below! =) Also, I need suggestion on what makeup product to review next. I want your help! Thank you for all the generous and loving readers, I am blessed. Love you all! 

xoxo










This entry was posted in

2 comments:

  1. i've been eyeing the revlon matte balm for months now!

    i seriously need to get this procut!

    nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get it today! Don't miss out, it's super smooth and pigmented. Thanks for the compliment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)