Sunday, March 9, 2014

REVIEW: Clinique 3-step creates great skin

"Can great skin be created? - Yes." - Clinique

For those people who suffer from acne, large pores, and pimple scars, it is a hard and long process to get that clear glowing skin we all envy. I , too, suffer from occassional or hormonal breakouts, and I know how annoying whiteheads and large pores are. 


My dear mom gave this to me, or I think her friend did, anyway I was overjoyed to receive such a generous gift. This is the first time I was able to use a high end skin care, I was so glad to try this one out. 

The Clinique set has three skin care items. The liquid facial soap for oily skin, clarifying lotion, and dramatically different moisturizing gel. After using this for a week, I noticed my skin no longer had breakouts and my skin gradually lessen producing more oil. 

Steps- how to use


Have you tried any Clinique skin care sets?

xoxo

Follow me!
Instagram: @abawtfayz
Facebook page: aboutfacebypau



1 comment:

  1. I've always been interested in the clinique line. But i'm a sucker for packaging and theirs look so boring :(

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)