Friday, March 28, 2014

HAUL: March 2014



March will always be my favorite month. So many celebrations, and gatherings and memories to treasure. And of course my birthday. My birthday falls on a salary day, the 15th. So of course friends and families are awaiting for my party, which I don't do yearly. Disappointing as it is, I really hate large parties and being the center of attention. I want something simple and yet fulfilling.

For my birthday treat for myself, I bought one denim pants and sunglasses that were on sale on Forever 21. (Kuripot!)

I also received an early birthday gift from Bon Marche page, thank you ate for the surprise! Too Faced Smokey Eye kit. 
 

there's more! >>>>>>>>>>>





And on the day of my birthday, I received the prizes I won over an Instagram contest by Girl Stuff Forever. Free! 

I also splurged on Benefit Cosmetics store and got my brows done, and bought The Best of Everything kit.

I was really happy that day, I spent it with my youngest sister, and we went to Trinoma. I bought a light pink hand bag, on sale, a pink vintage notebook, a new iPhone case, and  ate dinner at Max's with my family. I just wish mom was there, it wouldn't be complete without her. 


 I bought an Abby Jocson satchel bag in metallic pink, on sale!


Went to the BDJ Box Social Event on March 23, a week after my birthday.


My dad and aunt gave me a Samsung DV150F in purple! Mom gave me some cash, that I used and they're all gone already. *haha* Bought so much stuff and ate a lot. =) 


Thank you to those who greeted and remembered my birthday. I'm 25 years old, and thankful for all the blessings and miracles I had. April 19 2009, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and 5 years went by and look at me now, still fighting and living my life happily. Of course I still have lots of precautions for health reasons and prohibited foods to eat, but I can live with it. I'm still me, the frank and hilarious girl, with more to be thankful for. 

xoxo



This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)