Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FEATURE: Quick touch ups for Prom Date




It's the season for JS Proms and Graduation Balls, although I'm 10years pass those memorable moments, I still remember that I forgot to bring touch up makeups with me then. Horrible isn't it? My hair was frizzy and my lipstick didn't last long. Anyway......

For those teenagers, remember that you don't have to bring every piece of makeup you put on your face. You will only need touch up makeups to combat oiliness and fading makeup. These are my suggestions:


Compact eyeshadow palette- something close to or similar to your eye makeup, don't bring blue or pink if your eyeshadow is nude or taupe.
Eyebrow pencil or powder - just in case your brows get wonky 
Eyeliner - bring a waterproof one please
Mattifying pressed powder - the best friend of the night for oily faces
Lipstick - of course you'll eat, need this 100%
Lip balm- for kissable not-chapped lips
Concealer- if your foundation faded a bit, this is a good backup
Mascara - don't clump your lashes by applying lots of layers
Oil blotting paper - a must! 
Perfume - to stay smelling fresh
Tissue - a lot of use


There you go! Hopefully no one will experience my horrible makeup on Prom
Night, luckily no one noticed because it was dark. Lmao


xoxo



Pau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)