Thursday, February 20, 2014

REVIEW: My skincare essentials



Hello! I haven't been posting anything lately, and I have so many backlogs to post. Unfortunately, my DSLR lens is broken, and I need to have it fixed. I am still looking for an affordable digital camera, so if you know a good brand or unit let me know! :) 

So for now please don't hate the picture I posted, it was taken with just my phone and I know it sucks. Bare with me. 

I don't have clear poreless-looking skin, I do have pimples,whiteheads, and large pores. Breakouts are usually because of unbalanced hormones of my body and that women's monthly best friend. I have a disorder called Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and I think that when I don't have a normal level of TSH, my skin is a bit more oily, I sweat a lot, I can't stand extreme heat/cold, I gain/lose weight, and I get pimples here and there but not all over my face. 

These skin care I use just recently are pimple-fighting, some of it have salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. I'll put the details  below:

Eskinol oil control
Garnier Pure active multi-action facial scrub with salicylic acid
Clinique 3 step to a greater skin set
Benzac (benzoyl peroxide) 10%
Glam nore pore strips 
Garnier oil-clear self heating mask

I use the Garnier Pure Active facial scrub  2-3x daily, then use Eskinol to remove any dirt left on my face and neck. Afterwards, I use Glam nose pore strips on my nose whenever I feel that my nose is not smooth, meaning there are bumps of whiteheads. Then finally I put Benzac all over my face especially on my T-zone area where I usually get pimples. I use the Garnier self heating mask every week, and Clinique 3 step set whenever I applied my makeup that day. 

Hopefully by following these steps, my skin would be less oily, clear, and acne scar free soon. I don't have any pimples now that I started this regimen, *cross fingers* so that's a good sign. Will update my skin care routine in the next weeks or so. :) 



xoxo





Pau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)