Sunday, February 9, 2014

HAUL: January forgot-to-post


Another haul post you say? Well, this is accidentally forgotten, a neglected blog entry I totally forgot to post. A late one for about 3 weeks, sorry guys! I do have a lot of back logs, including reviews. As anyone addicted to makeup as I am, a haul post brings joy. Joy to see what others buy for themselves. Kinda curious on what others buy, yup yup, "chismosa"!! So for my late haul entry, I did some few damages several weeks ago from Pretty Missy. I do love her online shop, I get to buy makeup and polishes for a fraction of the cost compared to other shops. 

nail polishes- nicole by opi FREE

essie muchi muchi, essie russian rouletee, and nicole by opi respect the world

the lipsticks......pinks!

maybelline vivids 970 electric fuchsia, covergirl 400 temptress, maybelline 815 glisten in pink

swatches

the pressed powders

Physician's Formula pressed powders and powder foundation






Who loves hauls too? What did you recently purchased? =)

Instagram: about.face
Email: aboutfacebypau@gmail.com


xoxo





Pau

This entry was posted in

3 comments:

  1. I like haul posts as well, another chismosa here hihi! Gives me an idea what to try out next.

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI you have a good blog i like your blog as it have all the good information. for more information Click on kurtis online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us. It’s very informative blog and this blog has solved many problems
    Plot in Hyderabad
    Farm Land in Hyderabad
    Land in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)