Friday, January 17, 2014

HAUL:Essie, Orly, Sally Hansen, Revlon, etc


Hi y'all! It's been a while since I posted something about nails and nail lacquers. Personally, I don't maintain long nails because it's so hard especially when they chip or turn yellowish. Sometimes it's fun to paint long nails rather than short square ones, but with so many things to do it's very hard to maintain that long painted nails for a week! What I do is purchase Essie base and top coats to make the nail polish last longer. If you use local ones, I tell you your nail polish will chip fast. 


So for my recent purchase from Ebay and Facebook I bought these nail polishes for just Php114+ , I'll leave the prices down below for you guys.



Orly Elizabeth Rose P142.50




Sally Hansen Purple Potion P114




Sally Hansen Fuchsia Bling Bling P114




Sinful Colors Let's Talk P38 (mini)




Essie good to go top coat P180


 

Essie All in one base P180




Essie Grow Stronger P180




Revlon Cupid P114




Etude House -I dont know the shade P90+





I got the Revlon, Orly, and Sally Hansen nail polishes from Ebay, search for nail polish and then on the search options (left), click Philippines only, you'll see tons of nail polishes from local sellers. And the Essie nail care base coat and top coat from Pretty Missy. She also sells Sally Hansen and Essie and Revlon nail polishes, also lots and lots of US Authentic drugstore makeup. 

Any questions? I'm always online. Email me at aboutfacebypau@yahoo.com, or viber/imessage me 09228191745 , BBM 748575F8 and Wechat @paulasepulveda , or leave me a message through the "ask me" section on the right side of my blog.

xoxo



Pau


This entry was posted in

1 comment:

  1. Are they all authentic? Cause they are much cheaper than those nail lacquers sold from department stores tho they have the same brand

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)