Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HAUL: my last hoorah for 2013!

Several times I have tried to ban myself from buying too much makeup and nail polish, but I really can't. The urge to purchase every single makeup from my favorite brands is stronger than the force of Skywalker or Yoda, or all of the Jedi's put together. After some contemplating, a little bit of yoga, and lots of stress-relieving foods, I  finally decided to do a 3-month makeup ban. That includes anything I put on my face, and makeup accessories. Boo-hoo!



So for my last haul I decided to buy online since I am very fond of purchasing from various online shops. Pretty Missy has lots and lots of affordable cosmetics, including my favorite Physician's Formula, Revlon, Rimmel, L'oreal, and nail polishes like Essie and Sally Hansen. 


 What I bought: 

Physician's Formula Happy Booster powder

Physician's Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-colored Custom pressed powder (no box)

FREE Rimmel lip gloss!!

Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker powder

Physician's Formula Organic Wear blush

PART1

 That was Part1, of course I needed to hoard lots and lots for my own satisfaction, so I bought more..... 

Part2!!!!!
Lipsticks I hoarded
Rimmel (violet) 520 Violet Pop, Rimmel (black) 105 and 109, Loreal infallible nude stain lipstick and gloss

Physician's Formula Happy Booster bronzer

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio

Kleancolor Brow kit in black

Essie Rapid dry top coat - good to go

PART 2

I did some terrible damage to my wallet, yes, yes, the wallet is now weeping and throwing a tantrum, but I'm in heaven with all these new makeups. *ignore the wallet* 
It is very obvious that I adore Physician's Formula, for so many reasons other than it doesn't break me out, the brand is also animal cruelty-free, non comedogenic, paraben free, and talc-free. 
 I promise to keep my promise that I won't purchase anything for 3 months. *fingers crossed*


*all of the makeups are purchased with my own money, this is not a sponsored blog haul. 

xoxo


Pau

This entry was posted in

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)