Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FEATURE: Affordable Brush Cleaner That Works Wonders

 

I was NEVER fond of cleaning my makeup brushes. I only have less than 50 brushes, I always wanted to buy more.... Sigma bunny sets, and Real Technique brushes, but what stopped me from hoarding is the tedious task of scrubbing off makeup residues on the brushes. It's very hard to remove waterproof makeup especially the foundation, so I end up grabbing another brush until all of my brushes are dirty.


Instructions at the back


clean brushes in seconds!!!
When I use my face brushes, I rarely use them twice. I hate dirt and used makeup brushes have lots of dirt. Eeekkk! This will give your skin irritations, allergies, and pimples. So what I do is clean up all of my brushes everytime I used them. Yes, it's tedious but if you want a clear and flawless face you must use clean makeup and tools.

dirty brushes (BEFORE)

clean brushes (AFTER)
my stippling brush after swirling it into the brush cleaning solution for only 30 seconds or so
My dome face brush after swirling it in the brush cleaner
2 similar face brushes (left) dirty, (right) clean

(left) dirty brush not yet cleaned, (right) clean brush

both clean already!!!

Curious where I got this magnificent brush cleaner huh??


all of my eye brushes are now clean

I use kitchen towels when I clean my brushes

For brushes with cream or gel makeup, I use the brush cleaner and afterwards wash them with liquid soap.

The blue brush cleaning solution after soaking a foundation brush.

dirty kitchen towels after cleaning my brushes

After cleaning, I use brush guards to form and shape the brushes back


Mr. Ryan Wong, the wonder behind this Beautie Revolution Brush Cleaner, is a Davao based professional makeup artist. He invented this innovative brush cleaner solution with Tea Tree Oil that disinfects and cleans any makeup brush in just 1, 2, 3. Didn't I tell you that this cleanser also has a slight hint of lemon scent, although I hate citrus-y smell, this doesn't irritate me at all.

For only Php300 , this is 250mL same as the Parian Spirit but half the price. So I strongly suggest that you try this brush cleaner.

Where to buy:
@ryanwong_mua (instagram)
+63923 226 0518
makeupbyryanwong@yahoo.com



Finished in just under one hour! Whew! 






Pau



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)