Wednesday, September 4, 2013

REVIEW: ELF Stippling brush

 ELF Stippling Brush

I recently gotten used to "not buying" more makeup, but to compensate on the "hoarding syndrome" I buy makeup tools and skincare products instead. All in all my wallet is still unhappy, and I always end up buying more. I like makeup brushes, especially face brushes because they're big and bulky and I like them big and dense. My recent trip to the mall last week was almost a success, but yeah I never leave the mall empty handed. So I bought this stippling brush from ELF at SM North Edsa for P249.75



duo fiber

soft bristles , not so dense
 PROS:
  • useful for blush, highlight, and bronzer
  • does not shed
  • does not bleed
  • nicely packed
  • handle is very firm
  • black and elegant looking
  • affordable
CONS:
  • wish this was sold with a brush set from ELF



Oh and as I've said I bought skincare, here they are:
  • makeup cotton pads
  • 2 baby wipes
  • glam nose pore strips charcoal
  • saizen makeup remover wipes
  • etude house makeup remover 
  • nail polish remover
  • Johnsons body cream
xoxo

PAU

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying not to buy new things too, i'm not so much into makeup, but nail polish and clothes are my addictions. Great honest review, lovely blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)