Friday, September 6, 2013

HAUL: Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks

 

Where did my makeup ban go???! Oooohhh shoot. I guess this will be my last (hopefully) for September, I really need to save money so I can go to the Beauty Fair happening on October 4-5 at Terrazzo QC. Anyway, I ordered these Rimmel Kate lipsticks when I was confined in the hospital, thankfully I only needed bed rest for a few days. As soon as Bon Marche sent an update of her stocks, and saw that she stocked up on these babies, Oh boy I immediately ordered on her website.

shades I got
They are sooooo pretty
the #105 is taller, I really am clueless why it is that way, but hey, at least I get more products!


the packaging is gorgeous!

swatches
I wanted to get #5, #7, #8, #14, #16, #19 with the black packaging, and #102, #104 (red packaging), additional to that I also am looking for the Rimmel Apocalips in Nova, Celestial, and Nude Eclipse, also Rimmel lasting finish (purple packaging) in Nude Pink, Firecracker, Pink Blush, and Sugar Plum. Hopefully someone will sell those for a much affordable price. 

I got these Rimmel Kate matte lipsticks for P260. Other online shops sells these for P350 or more, and I personally won't choose to buy from them just because I think they over price their products too much. 

I also found a new online shop that sells Physician's Formula for P300-395 instead of P500-900 from the other stores I know about. I like makeup a lot, but it leaves me bankrupt most of the time, so a solution for this is to find online shops that sells makeup for a much cheaper price. Don't worry they only sell authentic products, I don't like fake makeups because I have so many allergies it might affect my body. 

The important thing is that we get what we want, and we get most out of our hard-earned money. To online sellers out there, the consumers know if you over price your items. We know where to look for the cheapest, we know the real prices of these items, and when they are on sale. So STOP OVER PRICING. There I said it. Hah!

P.S. please if you know where to find the lipsticks I am looking for, contact me or comment down below. I will really appreciate all your help. Thanks guys!

xoxo


PAU
This entry was posted in

8 comments:

  1. Wow, huge collection of makeup! I also love buying from Bon Marche because they sell the cheapest US products here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice sis i hope you can post FOTD to see the colors when worn i really wanna buy these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously its just 260? It looks like its not matte in ur swatches. Ive seen some online seller the swatches are matte? How come its not in yours?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously its just 260? It looks like its not matte in ur swatches. Ive seen some online seller the swatches are matte? How come its not in yours?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously its just 260? It looks like its not matte in ur swatches. Ive seen some online seller the swatches are matte? How come its not in yours?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous - Yes only P260, I think that's the cheapest price here, since everyone sells it for P350+.

    http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/lips/lasting-finish-matte-kate-moss
    In US, it's only $4.99 with Buy 1 Get 1 50% off or a $1 off, so it's only around P219 more or less.

    Selling it for P350, is ridiculous. Over pricing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you share your favorite online stores? I would love those who don't overprice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anne consolacion - www.bonmarchepage.com www.dtcmakeup.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chedelyns-Cosmetics-Collection/196882523658451 https://www.facebook.com/stuffinstyle http://statigr.am/tag/makeuphaulph

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)