Thursday, September 5, 2013

HAUL: Bon Marche Goodies


I personally don't like buying on a pre order or pre pay basis, I like them on hand and ready to be shipped. So I always look out for online sellers that update their on hand items daily. And one of my favorite makeup website is Bon Marche. Miss Ju is very friendly and sweet, and as always I hoard makeup enough until maybe for my funeral makeup. Hah! 

So enough with the talk, let's move on to the makeups...... =)

1. Physician's Formula Nude Eyes set
Php900

the kit includes....
the back part of the box
It's safe for me to use these because they're all hypoallergenic and paraben free
ingredients

nude eyes eyeshadow palette

 
my fave are the shimmer strips eyeliner duo in black and taupe

 2. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Kit
Php900

 

the back part of the box
what comes in the kit
 
 



Mineral wear color correcting powder in Natural beige

=)
  


Mineral wear talc-free mineral loose powder in natural beige
 
ingredients




 3. Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo by Eyestudio
color: tough as taupe
Php320





 4. Loreal True Match SuperBlendable Crayon Concealer
                     Shade: N 1-2-3 fair/light                       
  ₱320.00

size compared to Maybelline Color Tattoo
shade n1-2-3
 5-6-7. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama, The Rocket , The Mega Plush 
all waterproof 
Very black
Php300 each





FREE SHIPPING

Biggest amount i've spent on makeup so far. These makeups are purchased with my own hard earned money, these are not sponsored.










XOXO

PAU









This entry was posted in

2 comments:

  1. BonMarche is one of my fave beauty sellers online ^_^ Nice Haul!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)