Saturday, September 7, 2013

HAUL: Another LAST blast (I promise!) No more shopping!!!

Who's the culprit?! Who dared went to the mall and promised not to buy anything beauty related?? Darn it! I hoarded again. Yes I admit, I think I'm sick with the "makeup hoarding syndrome". I swear I think Psychiatrists should include that in their long list of metal disorders. 

To summarized what I did, I went to the mall ONLY thinking about buying socks, storage cabinet, drawers, nail polish remover my mom asked me to buy, and underwears. So I shopped the non-beauty related stuff, then went on to buy the nail polish remover. As I was walking to the beauty section, I nearly went on a sprint, grabbing all these neat stuff from every shelf. So yes, instead of having that control, I over spent again. And ended up buying many things, though it makes me happy, my wallet is screaming and whining literally in my ears. 
" DON'T YOU DARE PULL ONE BILL OUT OF ME!!! "



nail polishes P20-80 each

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser P299



Marionnaud Eyelash curler P89

Watsons Blackhead remover P89

Cosmetic Tweezers P189
 Indeed, life has to many temptations. And I get tempted too easily. The total damage is P826+.. Not a thousand pesos but still..... it's panic buying, or whatever. Blah! 

Oh and my mom went to US last summer and got me this Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it arrived last week... Welcome to Makeuplandia! hooorah!!! Now I want to get the Naked 1 too!

Thanks mom!!!! 😘

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (free)



xoxo


PAU
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)