Friday, August 2, 2013

REVIEW: Elf Studio Baked Blush

RICH ROSE / PEACHY CHEEKY / PINK PASSION / PINKTASTIC
 ELF STUDIO BAKED BLUSH

I got these baked blush right away after watching a Youtube video about a Makeup haul/review. This particular video made me want these blushes. Unfortunately these blushes still aren't locally available. So I grabbed the opportunity to get these babies in the US when Elf was having a 50%off sale. These were normally $3 but I got them for $1.50, not bad right?
What I got?

3 pinktastic (yep my favorite highlighter)
2 pink passion (natural looking blush)
1 peachy cheeky (coral blush)
1 rich rose (dark plum blush)

I hoarded more that my total was $100+ and additional tax and shipping $6.95 to California. It took Elf to deliver the goodies a week, and another 2 weeks to get the package here in the Philippines. Still not bad, because I only paid $12 for shipping fee. =) When the package arrived, oh boy, I was back on Candyland. The best part is, I saved a lot of money by ordering the makeup there, rather than on Ebay.


Ingredients

swatch (left to right): rich rose, peachy cheeky, pink passion, pinktastic


PROS:
  • very pigmented
  • can be used wet or dry
  • shimmery
  • rich colors
  • unscented
  • cute packaging
  • creamy texture
  • blendable
CONS:
  • none




All in all, I give it 5/5 score. I use this a lot, and I never disliked it. I believe you can get these from The Primp Pad , Ebay, and Sulit. =)

xoxo






PAU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)