Friday, August 2, 2013

FAVORITES: July 2013

 Hello girlies! It's the last day of July and I am so excited for the "ber" months... So for the second half of the year I'm going to post more reviews and hauls. Hopefully I don't get bankrupt and shelterless after hoarding too many makeup. 

For July, I seemed to grab these products more often than before. I'm particularly trying out new makeup than I bought like the Mac Studio Fix foundation from Duty Free. These cosmetics are fairly new to me, but I love them a bunch. They all became my favorites.

The July favorites:

(drum roll.................)


  • Elf blush and bronzer cream duo 
  • Saizen 30pcs Makeup remover wipes
  • Johnson's and Johnson's 24hr moisture soft cream
  • Saizen Charcoal cream
  • Colour Collections Vitamin E lipstick - Kissmark
  • Maybelline baby lips - pink blast
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - sweetheart valentine
  • Maybelline the Falsies
  • Revlon Photoready #02 Primer
  • Wet n Wild palette - Knock on Wood
  • Elf High Definition Powder
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC40
  • Physician's Formula Cover ToxTen Powder - Natural beige

I usually put primer + nyx matte setting spray before my foundation, it keeps my face matte for a couple more hours than just putting only my foundation. Then I set it with Elf High definition powder. I rarely use blotting paper when I leave, so I opt for the Physician's Formula pressed powder. It doesn't settle on my skin, doesn't make my face cakey,  and doesn't clog my pores. 



Sometimes I do try non-water proof mascaras. Like this Falsies I got accidentally and figured out that it wasn't waterproof when I tried it at home. I have very watery eyes and oily lids, yeah blame the genes, so water-proof and smudge-proof mascaras and eyeliners are my bestfriends. On a daily basis I only wear eyeliner, but when I go out I put eyeshadow on. And of course the neutrals always win. For my lips, the lipsticks that stains are my current favorite. They're a bit harder to remove but hey at least I don't retouch every hour!


 The Johnson's & Johnson's cream is the ultimate body lotion and yes I do not use any other body lotion. This is not greasy, not sticky, and definitely smells great. I love it to death! For the makeup remover wipes, I use only the affordable ones. Oh and the charcoal cream, ugh, that was a mistake. I thought it was the charcoal peel off mask, but to my mistake it doesn't harden. So I tried it on my face, it removes my makeup residue, removes excess oil, and brighten up my face. 

So there you have it my July favorites! 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)