Saturday, July 20, 2013

FAVORITES: What's in my makeup bag?


I remember myself a few years ago leaving the house with no makeup on, no makeup pouch in my bag, I even often forgot to brush my always straight hair. I was one of the few girls who didn't care about physical appearance while growing up. Never really cared that my eyebrows are still virgins, until I decided to groom them just this year. But now, I can't seem to go out of the house without at least putting eyebrow makeup on. 

So to this day I have a small pink always pink makeup bag with me wherever I go. I only reach for it whenever I get oily or when I go out of the house with my makeup still unfinished. Yes, I do that a lot. 

What's in my makeup bag?

FACE
  1. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural 
  2. Revlon Photoready Stick Concealer in Light
  3. Essence Stay Natural Concealer in Soft Nude
  4. Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Pressed Powder in Translucent
  5. Physician's Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark
  6. Covergirl 3-in-1Outlast Stay Fabulous in Medium beige
  7. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Plus
LIPS
  1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 619 Rose & Shine
  2. Maybelline Vivids in 975 Pop of Cherry
  3. Ulta Super Shiny Lipgloss in Princess
EYES
  1. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black
  2. Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil in Black

I rarely bring any eyeshadow palette because it always end up getting some cracks or totally gets shattered. But if I bring one, I always bring my NYX Nude on Nude palette and my Clinique palettes as well. 

Stay happy!

xoxo


Pau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)