Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FEATURE: TOP MAKEUP ONLINE SHOPS

There are hundreds of different online shops that sell cosmetics, skincare, and makeup tools. A lot of them use Facebook as their selling platform, others use Ebay or their own websites. Personally, I prefer online shops that has websites and eCommerce tools integrated to PayPal or Gcash, it makes purchasing products a lot easier, payment  is automatically sent, no more hassles and tedious form-fillings.

Who wouldn't love these awesome shops that sells makeups not locally available? or sells products in a much cheaper price? We all love makeup. I personally do, I was a late bloomer with it, started buying makeups just last year, but it feels relaxing and liberating to purchase such things that make me feel beautiful.
For the past couple of months, I hauled lots and lots of makeups I ended up nearly broke *hah!*. I love these online shops, and I want to share my experiences on them.

1. Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection


Get FREE tickets here!


Facebook
Contact information: 09173251576 / 0917633251 / 09176332502
Email: chedelyncosmetics@yahoo.com
Boutique: Robinsons Tabunok Talisay Cebu

Chedelyn's Cosmetics is my ultimate favorite, yes I adore their booths and went almost on every bazaar that they participated. I love that they sell tons and tons of different US brand makeups in a much cheaper price compared to the malls. And Miss Ched is very accomodating, she even gave me a freebie once when I purchased almost P5,000 during the last Superb Supersale Bazaar.

What I hauled from Chedelyn's Cosmetics so far. =)




 2. Digital Traincase

They'd be at the Supersale Bazaar on July 12-14 at the World Trade Center!

Contact Information: 0917-5650265/02-9642144
Email: sales@digitaltraincase.com
Boutique: Unit G109 Corinthian Executive Regency, 7 Ortigas Ave, San Antonio, 1605 Pasig

Digital Traincase has the most complete and affordable NYX Cosmetics and I got so excited when I finally got the Ben Nye banana luxury powder. I love purchasing NYX from their very sophisticated website, it's user friendly and easy to understand, doesn't take me hours to buy from their website, it uses Paypal and major credit cards too.
My mini haul from Digital Traincase




3. Pretty Goddess

Boutiques: 2nd flr Pop Culture, TriNoma
Contact Information: 09065147163

They revamped their Trinoma Branch into a more girly and classy theme, also had their SALE last friday to sunday July 5-7. I bought NYX lipsticks and a few other NYX products from them, apart from having a boutique inside a mall I frequently go to, they also sell brush sets, Ben Nye, Urban Decay, etc. 

What I purchased at their Trinoma branch



4. Props Tools and Cosmetics

 

Facebook
Website
Boutique:
Contact Information:  0915 708 7160
Email:  administrator@shopatprops.com

This online shop is the ult when it comes to makeup palettes. I adore the Everyday palette, and the Warm palette and didn't think twice when they announced they're having a SALE. These palettes were gifts to me (thank you!) and after receiving them 1 day after purchasing, I walked straight into palette heaven if there's such a thing.

Props Tools and Cosmetics palettes




 5. Beauty Cosmetics


Contact Information: 09175388781

Brushes are very important, so invest on great quality brushes instead of buying tons of other brandless and Class  A ones that shed and bleed dreadfully. I came across this online shop after reading Say's blog post, for sometime I pondered whether I will get a travel size one or the Sigma Bunny brush set. Of course I'm no makeup artist, and I don't need Sigma brushes as of now. Then I saw these beautiful Sigma dupes and ordered right away, they're pink, cute,  and very dense even rabbits' fur look sparse! *teehee*

Face perfection and face precision brushes




Other online shops (LEGIT ONES!!!) are:

I hope you enjoyed reading and please support these online shops! 
Good vibes! No haggling! and No bogus buyers!!! =)

xoxo


Paula











5 comments:

  1. This is such a helpful blog for a beginner like me! Thank you so much for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very helpful and informative blog for a beginner like me! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of makeup online shop. Is there any way you can check out www.keekay.ph? - We are the newest makeup online store in the country.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this list of make up online stores. It is really helpful! However, it would be better of you'll pair your makeup with fashionable clothes and accessories. I found a site named Shop This Easy which sells affordable but fashionable items. You can visit the site here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly pleased to read this weblog posts which inxludes tons of helpful information, thanks for providing

    these data.
    nz online makeup store

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)