Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Holiest HOLY GRAILS

 It never occurred to me that I can adore makeups this much. It's kind of my new collection, my new adventure, my new passion. The funny part is, I don't like to do makeup gigs and be a makeup artist someday. I'm just on simple makeup junkie who buys and blogs about the things I bought or think of as good stuffs to share to others. I love buying makeup, it's as simple as that.

So I am posting this to let everyone know that yes I have found my Holy Grails, although I will admit that I am still excited to try other brands and formulas. Let me share these products to you...

My HOLY GRAILS:
  1. NYX Nude on Nude palette (P1,350)- my favorite UD Naked and Naked 2 dupe + lipsticks on the bottom part as a plus. My Naked 2 is still on transit and might arrive this July, so stay tuned.
  2. Benefit Concealaholic (P1,000)- this is already phased out, sorry. but yes I still love my erase paste, boi-ing, and lemon aid. 
  3. Benefit Sunbeam (P500)- the best highlighter I've ever tried. I have tried powder, baked pressed highlighters, liquid, and by far this is the best that suits my face so well.
  4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme in Medium Beige (P500)- my everyday foundation, I do not use BB creams at all. I mix this with the Photoready to add shimmers for special occassions.
  5. Elf eyelash curler (came in a set)- I prefer cheap drugstore eyelash curlers just because I always break them so easily. This one is my current favorite.
  6. Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder (P1,050)- THE best setting powder out there. It is truly the only powder that doesn't cake my foundation and concealer.
  7. Maybelline Long lasting drama gelliner in black (P255)- I will not waste my money on MAC blacktrack, so I opted for this one. gel liners on plastic containers dries easily, so elf is a no-no.
  8. MAC lipstick (I forgot the shade and price)- this is my favorite nude shimmery lipstick, although this lipstick is old, I still do like it.
  9. Maybelline Vivids in pop of cherry (P280)- Baby pink lipstick shades do not suit me well, I look better with colorful and vibrate lipsticks. Corals, pinks with red undertone, nudes, but not baby pink, barbie pink, lilac, or pale pinks.
  10. Maybelline One by One mascara waterproof (P300)- this makes my thin lashes look longer and thicker, doesn't clump and get flakes.
  11. Physician's Formula PH Matchmaker in Natural (P500)- Not to bright and harsh-looking, peachy tone that makes my face look radiant and fresh, the packaging has a light too!
  12. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio Hazel Eyes in black (P500)- Better that Etude House Proof 10, this has better pigmentation, long lasting power, smudge proof, and water resistant.
  13. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in medium plus (gift)- my favorite powder for retouching my makeup. When my face oil up after a few hours and I blot my face with oil blotting papers, I retouch my face with this powder. This does not break my face out at all.
  14. Revlon Colorstay liquid concealer in medium (gift)- favorite for undereye eyebags concealer.
  15. Revlon Photoready concealer in light (P380)- favorite for pimple marks, blemishes, and scars.
  16. Physician's Formula Bronze Booster (P500)- the best matte bronzer, better than NYC Sunny, or Benefit Hoola so expensive.
  17. Wet n Wild brow kit in dark (P150)- I liked the Elf eyebrow kit but it does have a light shade of brow powder, too light for me. I opt for this because it has two shades for brow powders.

Le face products

Le eyes and lips products
I hope you enjoyed reading my HOLY GRAILS... =)

xoxo


Paula

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great picks! I am actually in a hunt of a decent eyebrow powder, i guess i should try wet n wild brow kit, super affordable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leilani Gamboa- thanks for dropping by! You can also use in2it brow kit, or revlon eyebrow pencil and gel duo. I've tried those recently and they're great!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)