Tuesday, July 30, 2013

REVIEW: Colour Collection Lipsticks


Hello guys! Sorry for being MIA, for not posting everyday. As few of you know, I often get sick and right now I have fever and asthma. But that won't hinder me from posting this. I am in love with haul videos and posts. I search my dear friend Google everyday for blog posts about hauls, collections, and beauty box hauls. It tempts me to hoard all the time but it also makes me happy seeing lots of makeup even if they're not mine. As a Sample room member, I have accumulated 5 items from their samples, and by far these lipsticks are my current favorite. 


I got 2 lipsticks : Kissmark (matte) and Red Wine (satin)
Photo credit: sampleroomph
I forgot to take a picture of the Red Wine lipstick. My mom wanted that lipstick so I gave it to her, also because dark reds or maroon colored lipsticks aren't suitable for me. I look terrible with dark shade lipsticks.
Kissmark
Now this colored is so pretty I had to swatch it after opening. Perfect color for my skintone! =)

Pros:
  • Has Vitamin E to moisturize your lips
  • Has Sunscreen to protect you from harmful UV rays
  • Full size sample : 4g
  • Vibrant colors and available in different finishes: matte, sheer, and satin
  • Sleek and elegant-looking packaging in black and gold
  • Light- weight 
  • FREE (85points) + 130 shipping fee

Cons:

  • Smells like a typical no-fragrance lipstick your grandmother used to put on her lips 


Go to Sample Room's website and get your samples now before they all ran out. Also, the VIP membership has 29 stocks for the 1000points you can avail for only P599. Get one now!


xoxo





Pau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)