Thursday, July 11, 2013

REVIEW: Physician's Formula Bronze Booster


Hi! It's been a while since I reviewed any makeup product, Ive been doing so many hauls lately and unintentionally neglected doing reviews for you guys. Sorry! Anyway, for my makeup review today, I have the Bronze Booster by Physician's Formula. It is on the top list of drugstore makeup by ItsJudytime, and almost everyone was raving about it for quite sometime.


The PACKAGING: 
Pros!
  • the mirror is placed on the cover, not at the back of the bronzer.
  • matte finish with little hints of shimmer
  • rich brown color, not orange-y
  • comes with a puff,not the thin brush ones
  •  not pungent smell
  • paraben free
  • cute packaging
Cons!
    • heavy
    • bulky packaging
    • not locally available

    the puff is more convenient rather than the thin brush
     It's rather annoying for me that Physician's Formula always include brushes and puffs under the makeup. It takes up more space, and it is very irrelevant to include those when we all know we all of us girls always bring our own travel sized brushes. Yes thank you for thinking ahead that we might forget to bring our brushes, but yeah, most of the time we don't, so..... 

    The puff and thin brushes looks good and promising, but I rarely use it. Plus, it's scratchy!
    The bronzer itself is very lovely-- I really like the sunburst design and the label and to be perfectly honest that's what sold me to it in the first place. Maybe if the packaging isn't too bulky this will be one my top list to bring wherever I go, but still it ranked up high on my list-- my HOLY GRAIL list!

    Also note that the sunburst design will wear out pretty quickly because the texture of the bronzer is silky smooth. The bronzer is all matte with very little shimmers in it, it will not show any metallic sheen or shimmer when applied onto skin. It is quite pigmented, not too over-powering though, it won't make your face look dirty. Great as bronzer, but can be used as crease eyeshadow as well.

    Overall, I really do recommend that you get this one instead of the Flormar huge bronser for face and body, that one is so orange-y and too light. I got this one from Chedelyn's Cosmetics, where I get almost every makeup I own, except for NYX, and MAC. *haha*



    swatches: (left) one swipe ; (right) blended out

    xoxo

    Paula

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)