Monday, July 8, 2013

MAKEUP COLLECTION: Physician's Formula (part1)


Hi to all those people who read my blog. Yes I'm a newbie, and I don't have lots of sponsors, and I don't do makeup gigs. But I'm also a makeup junkie, started to be one just last year, and I really enjoy it a lot. At first my favorite was Elf Cosmetics, I still love it, but then I ventured and searched other brands that I may like. So they piled up, MAC, Benefit, Wet n Wild, NYX, Revlon, Maybelline and the one that caught my eye is Physician's Formula.

I fell in love with all the compact powders, blushes, and bronzers. The fact that they packaged their makeup with colorful cases and eye catching boxes, it hit me right in the heart. Some of you may dislike bulky makeup packaging, but I love em! I always have loved large makeup packages like palettes and sets.

These are my Physician's Formula makeups that I have collected so far:


PF Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Powder in Translucent -matte finish- (my HOLY GRAIL)

PF Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in beige and Blush in Natural

PF Bronze Booster -medium to dark- / PF Bronze Shimmer Booster / PF Bamboo Wear Bronzer + Powder

PF Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in hazel and Smokey Eyes / Gel liner Trio for Blue Eyes

PF Mineral Wear powder  in Beige

PF Cover Tox Ten 50 Wrinkle Formula Face Powder in Translucent Light

PF pH matchmaker pH powered blush in Natural
I will be posting more makeup collection and my storage organizer for makeup if I get atleast one comment saying "yes! post more". All of these are bought with my own money, they are definitely not sponsored. Bought from Chedelyn's Cosmetics. This online shop is my favorite one so I'm going to the Supersale Bazaar on July 12 at the World Trade Center to haul more PF makeups from them. See you there!!!


xoxo


Paula

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)