Saturday, July 27, 2013

HAUL: Duty Free makeups

Normally I would be hoarding much makeup that I can fill our entire house with it. But because I developed the latest "self-restraint" capability, I decided I should only get the makeups I need (yeah, too easy to say!).
At first, it was not so easy to argue with my sub-conscious. I wanted to buy the Victoria's Secret Nakeds palette, it was around 35dollars. But I passed by the MAC counters and all my self-preservation went down the drain. I was a kid in Candyland, starving and wide-eyed with all the MAC my eyes could see.



The pretty lady at the MAC Counter assisted and gave me the NC40 Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I was so hesitant to get that shade, because (1) I'm Medium beige,and that's the shade I use that's a match to my skin. (2) I'm acidic which means most of the foundations turn a shade or two darker on me, (3) I'm more on the neutral skin tone, not too yellowish, not  too pink, and  (4) I saw this article that Medium Beige is NC27. And I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus. I had a pretty rough time deciding which shade to get, but the lady was so eager to give me the NC40 so I got and paid for it. Now the question is, is it the right shade for me? All MUAs and bloggers out there, please tell me if it's the correct shade or not. It would really help me a lot to get the right shade for me.

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation


NC40 shade
I think I should've gotten the NC30 or NC35 shade, but yeah... maybe next time..
PRICE : Php1,380
I think Digital Traincase also sells MAC Studio Fix for only Php1,395. That's a pretty good deal. BUY IT HERE.

Next stop, I went to Revlon. There were so many Photo ready makeups, lip butters, and nail lacquers. I really wanted to grab them all, then again I argued with myself, I really don't need much makeup. I don't do freelancing, or Youtube videos anyway. So this is the only piece of makeup I grabbed. You can also get this from Chedelyn's Cosmetics and Bon Marche.



Price: 10dollars or P400
Shade: 025 Sweetheart Valentine
So pretty and so chubby
So far, I grabbed ONLY this balm stain. I was there standing in front of a wall full of makeup. Can you just imagine how I was able to restrain myself from hoarding! hah!* Only makup addicts can relate to me... Oh if only I can buy every makeup I want......

Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara


I went to Maybelline and wanted to get the Falsies in the packs of 2 with a free eye pencil, but the mascaras weren't waterproof. Sadly, the only waterproof available is in singles. I got this for 8dollars, or P320. Much cheaper if I buy from Chedelyn's Cosmetics because they sell this for P300. Bummer. Not everything from Duty Free is cheap. And they don't have Urban Decay there too! =(

So how was my haul? Like it? 
Please feel free to comment, it's really fun and brings me happiness connecting with all of you guys.


xoxo




Pau
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)