Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAUL: more makeup from Chedelyn's Cosmetics



Okay so I admit I didn't do the makeup ban as promised. Yeah yeah blame me and my obsession  Stone me to death, but yeah it's Christmas day now to me. =) Full of good vibes and girly giggles. I ordered some of these online a few weeks before the makeup ban, 2 weeks before if I remember it right. So this is not officially a makeup ban error, but still, the essence of it is gone. Hah! So onto the package....

At first I thought these babies will arrive before the one-day-holiday, so yeah it's not late anyway. Not on my clock. So when it arrived today I almost squeaked like an enthusiastic overly-excited-little-girl with her new doll. It was sent by Chedelyn's Cosmetics, my favorite, via JRS Express. i rip the package open and saw bubble wraps. Inside the bubble wraps were boxes to secure the makeups, clever of them. 


Bubble wraps are a package's best friend




These are the stuff inside of the bubble wrap. Did I order lots of wallets?! Haha! 



First box, PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA YOUTHFUL WEAR COSMECEUTICAL YOUTH BOOSTING POWDER, PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA COVER TOXTEN FACE POWDER, MAYBELLINE MASTER DRAMA EYELINER.
Second Box: PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER POWDER, REVLON PHOTOREADY PRESSED POWDER

Third Box: PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA BRONZE BOOSTER, PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA PH MATCHMAKER POWDERED BLUSH, MAYBELLINE CREAM MOUSSE CONCEALER, REVLON PHOTOREADY STICK CONCEALER

xoxo


PAULA

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)