Wednesday, June 5, 2013

REVIEW: Review NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil



Hey girls! How was your last few days before school officially starts again? Anyway, I don't go to school (yet) because of health reasons, sometimes I miss it all coz being stuck at home alone is waaaaayyyy boring than a 3-hour lecture. But hey I get to blog, and that's cool.

So for today's product that gets the spotlight: NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil! Yey! I got it from an online shop, because I can't find it anywhere. I tried malls and bazaars and I found none. So online is my only option in order to get my greedy hands on this baby. I paid like Php230.00 + shipping, not bad.



Color: Brown


Brush on the other end of the pencil



Swatches: light short strokes, light long 1x stroke, heavy 1x long stroke, heavy long 5x stroke. 


Table lamp light


Camera flash

Product is....

  • creamy in consistency
  • Brown is REDDISH brown not dark brown
  • not good for NOT brunettes
  • water resistant
  • smudges =(
  • long pencil, can last a long while
  • very pigmented
  • affordable
  • NOT available locally

Price: php230.00


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)