Thursday, June 20, 2013

I LOVE PINK

Hey girls! Sorry for being MIA. The laptop I'm using broke and had to be repaired. The bad news is all my files and programs are gone, the good news is the laptop is still working. Anyway, here I am trying to think about something to blog about. Of course I do not have anything to post about HAULS because I opt to take that makeup ban seriously. Hey, I have to take action, my wallet is crying profusely. Hah! 

Anyway, here's what I have in mind. PINK! Well I do love pink. Anything from clothes, shoes, makeup, paper, storage, and accessories. Pink color really is my favorite, and not just ordinary pink, but the hot pink that has a red undertone. So I took this picture to show you some not everything of my pink possessions.




Products:


  • Victoria's Secret Pink cologne
  • Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection brush set
  • Suesh eyeshadow and concealer corrector
  • Physician's Formula Happy booster blush
  • Physician's Formula Happy booster powder
  • BYS Duo blush 
  • Physician's Formula PH Matchmaker in Natural
  • ELF Duo blush and bronzer cream
  • ELF Baked eyeshadow in Pixie
  • ELF Baked blush in Pinktastic and Passion pink
  • Physician's Formula Eyeliner in pink
  • Maybelline Baby lips
  • NYC lipstick (forgot the shade)
  • Wet n Wild lipstick in Mauve outta here
  • NYX round lipstick in Fig
  • NYX matte lip cream in Tokyo

All of these products are pink obviously. I wanted to capture items I own that are pink. I do love pink, I even have cabinets, storage boxes that are pink, clothes are mostly pink too, bags are all pink, hair and fashion accessories pink too, so all of my family and friends automatically know who's stuff those are. If they see pink, it's mine. =)

"Pink is not only a color, it's also an attitude." - miley cyrus

xoxo

Paula

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)