Thursday, June 6, 2013

HAUL: June 04 ' 2013 SM Megamall


So I did forgot intentionally that I was on a makeup ban, one due to stress, second I was in a makeup heaven... SM Megamall Department Store. I should've left home without any extra money on hand, good heavens, I almost bought every makeup there is in every brand! I bought all of these skin care and makeup for myself, and if I do a "how much is your face?" post, I might end up passing out because I can buy an iphone with the total price of my makeup.

 php149 I bought this because it has a salicylic acid.
PIMPLE CLEAR PEEL-OFF MASK


Php44 each. I tried the pink one and it smells so nice, feels so smooth on my skin.
ASSORTED FACIAL MASKS


php89. i wanted to try a pencil brush.
MARRIONAUD N37 EYES


Php149- for my eyebrows
ESSENCE LASH AND BROW CLEAR MASCARA


Php349. Kinda expensive, but since the one from Etude House is out of stock, I wanted to try this one instead.
BYS BROW AND EYE PENCIL IN BROWN


Php109- creamy and smooth waterproof eye pencil in #17 tu-tu-touquiose
ESSENCE LONG LASTING EYE PENCIL 


Php249.75- I always wanted this matte lip color and try to compare it with Ever Bilena's.
ELF MATTE LIP COLOR IN TEA ROSE


TOTAL DAMAGE: PHP1,226.75


This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)