Monday, June 10, 2013

HAUL: Bon Marche goodies

Delivered right on time! Yipee <3 font="">
  These items were ordered before my MAKEUP BAN period, the last items before I gave myself a 30-day period of self-restraining forcing ban from buying more makeup.


Let's see what's inside.............
Well packaged ...wrapped in foam and cardboard. =)
 Bon Marche is one of my few favorite online shops. They sell affordable and high-quality US Drugstore makeups. No knock offs, no expired and definitely no damaged goods. I trust this online shop very much. So here's what I got from them.....

1. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 liquid foundation in the shade of 842 Medium beige

The moment I knew that they have new stocks, and that they have my shade available, I ordered one right away. I always wanted to try this foundation after I realized that Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation doesn't stay matte on my face all throughout the day. Will do a review on this after a few weeks, =)






2. Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in 975 Pop of Cherry 

Limited Edition.... that's why I have to have it. period. Plus the shade is oh-so-gorgeous.





isn't that a pretty sight?
Thanks to Bon Marche for these fabulous items!

















Disclaimer: I paid with my own money...)

This entry was posted in

4 comments:

  1. I love Bon Marche, too! Super affordable ever ng products nila! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! They're not limited by only selling high end makeup, they also sell US drugstore ones, super love them! Thank you for reading my blog Gellie Zelle! Appreciate it! =)

      Delete
  2. I love Bon Marche too! They're always out of stock though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have the "prepay" system now. its basically preorder but yeah, on hand items are much better, i dont really like to wait. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)