Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FOTD: Neutrals


I will attend a Baptismal Event tomorrow, so I have to test my newest liquid foundation... Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 makeup. As always, I put my makeup including my eyes, this time I opted for a neutral one. I didn't put eyelashes at first, I hate lash glues, and I have very thin sparse eyelashes. 




This is the eye makeup I created.
Subtle shimmer pink, matte chocolate brown, dark taupe brown.
With flash


5:00pm Makeup application
 Products I used:

  1. BYS Brow pencil in brown
  2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in medium beige
  3. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in natural
  4. Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in petal
  5. Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder
  6. Etude House Proof 10 Eye pencil in black
  7. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Taupe
  8. Essence Clear Brow gel
  9. ELF 10 Baked Eyeshadow palette in California
  10. NYX Nude on nude palette
  11. Maybelline gel liner in black


9:00pm (4hrs after makeup application) -with fake lashes
Close up photo with fake lashes

10:00pm (5hrs in total)
5hours after applying makeup.... (LEFT SIDE NO MAKEUP- RIGHT SIDE WITH MAKEUP)

  • my T-zone is oily, especially my nose and forehead
  • Eye makeup still looks nice
  • foundation melted off from my chin and forehead and under my nose
  • I have natural dark eyelids, so I use eye primer to get the desired color I want, or I just leave it be as I do have that  brownish lids that looked like I always have eyeshadows on.
  • I have this gigantic eyebags that I find very hard to hide. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)