Thursday, May 30, 2013

HAUL: makeup

Bon Marche orders via XEND
Packed with bubble wraps and cardboard. =)




















Since it's raining all day and all my scheduled agendas are suspended for the time being, I was forced to be stuck at home with nothing to do. Bummer. Fortunately, my orders from Bon Marche arrived! Yipee...!! I just ordered two items, all Revlon. Nothing to fancy actually. Here they are....



 TOTAL DAMAGE: PHP 959 including shipping fee

The raved and most talked about whipped creme foundation. I got it for Php500.00 in the shade of 250 Medium Beige (I'm NC 27 by the way and too oily). I tried Golden Beige in the liquid foundation form but it's too pinkish for me. This is the closest one with my skin tone. I'm neutral, my veins are blue green, my hands and skin have slight pink undertone, almost peachy, but Medium Beige suites me better than Natural Beige or Nude.


Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation 0.8fl. oz.


Sealed! 

I love Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation C/O , it doesn't give my face that horrible cakey look. I have tons of foundations and almost all of them made my face oily in just an hour. I have Loreal, Hard Candy, Maybelline, Nichido, Covergirl, BYS, and several Revlon's.

Legend: 
*  = blah
**  = uuuhhhmmm kinda okay
***  = can work with it
****  = good for combining with 5star ones
*****  = best among the rest


Loreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup: W3 Nude Beige    ****
Hard Candy Just Face It: Tan (too orange for even using as my bronzer)   *
BYS Complete Coverage: Natural Beige                                         **
Maybelline Pure Makeup: Pure Beige (I use this as bronzer)            *
Maybelline Fit Me: 120 Classic Ivory   (makes my face oily)             ***
(I don't understand why in Maybelline I'm in Ivory and in Revlon I'm more on the Beige side)   **
Nichido True Colors Liquid: True Natural  (fades and slides off my face after 2-3hrs as if I didn't put any)       *
Revlon Photoready: 006 Medium Beige  (Great using in rainy/cold days, doesn't slide off my face)     *****
Covergirl Clean Makeup: 220 Creamy Natural                                **
Maybelline Mousse Foundation: M3 Medium3    (used as bronzer)         ***
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Combi/Oily: Golden Beige (slighty light for me but works great) *****
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Normal/Dry: Medium Beige (right shade, wrong formula) ****
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation:  250 Medium Beige (haven't tried yet)



Another item I got was this Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Translucent for Php 350.00, to pair with my Revlon Colorstay Foundations. I like to pair them up, Foundation and powders. =) I usually get Translucents when they're available, but I also get my hands on light medium or medium/natural. These works great in combos because they made these to go together for better results. 





I'm giving 2 thumbs up for Bon Marche for their excellent services. You may find other brands in their website such as Tarte, Urban Decay, Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Flower, Loreal, Covergirl, Milani, Hard Candy, Physician's Formula, Ben nye, Lorac, Clinique, Kiehl's, Nars, Too Faced, etc. 


Do you want me to review these items? Comment down below. Have a nice day!
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)