Friday, May 24, 2013

FEATURE: SUPERB BY SUPERSALE BAZAAR



The stamp you'll get when you pay an entrance fee of Php100.



This is the stamp I got. FREE entrance! via Dealdozen

Hey! Had a blast at Superb Supersale Bazaar yesterday! And bought lots and lots of makeup too! Another thing that made that day happy? I got in for FREE! I used the Dealdozen free passes and downloaded my ticket as early as May 1st. Talk about being excited, huh? So now before I bombard you with heavy pictures, Superb Supersale Bazaar runs from May 22 until the 25th, at SMX Hall Four MOA. Grab your tickets now! Php100.00

Accessories galore! Full of female good stuff... =)

Lots of cellphone cases for only Php150 each.


A lot of bags and accessories... personally I'm not fond of bags, I just tuck things into my pants-pockets, but these bags are so cute!

Lots of jewelries in gold and silver , all authentic.

Hair accessories and fashion accessories

Browhaus is in the house!! They're stall is at the back part of the bazaar.

Went there last May 22 and there weren't many people in there, Fortunate of me, I hate crowded places! 

They sell some good stuff, go check out there Facebook page.

Affordable dresses and corsets...

Authentic (and I mean US Authentic!) ... Php500 each -some have factory packaging defects, some have none- 

I bought the Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic kit for Php1000.

View from entrance. 

Blurred! Ugh. Cute bags though.

A perfume booth sells authentic and still-on-SM-shelves new products for 60-80% off!

Ate was nice enough to assist us, we bought CK blue for Php2800. Then we went straight ahead to SM Department Store and I asked the price there, it was Php4,900+

Nice tops and dresses from Vaintage booth.

I wanted to buy one but I overspent on makeups at Chedelyn's booth, oooohhh that pink wedge is too adorable! sigh*

These booth sells makeup for php350 any 2 item. They're beside the perfume stall. I immediately bought one NYC blue rose lipstick, Revlon colorburst in Petal, NYC pressed powder in Translucent and Natural. Total damage: 700.




Pretty Goddess booth sells brush sets, NYX, Wet n Wild, Benefit, Palettes, etc. They're on sale!


Dolly Winks, Urban Decay, NYX, unbranded palettes, all on sale!

Brush sets sold for 30-40% off Pink set Php1000 from Php1800
Look at those lippies! Php150 each NYX
Unbranded palettes. Familiar with Dollface, Lulu makeup, Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, Miss Bella, and more.
Now this is my favorite booth! Chedelyn's !!!!

Everything face product ranges from Php300-600. They have Covergirl, Olay, Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, Rimmel, Loreal, Physicians Formula, Neutrogena, and many more....
Face cosmetics!!!!! I love 'em! 
Makeups without box costs Php20 less than the ones with box. Physicians Formula Blushes.



Physician's Formula - my favorite compact makeups! Php400-500

Makeup accessories..... very affordable. Visit their booth, Chedelyn's will be there until May 25!



 have a great day!

Wanna see what I purchased? Read my blog "Haul: Superb Supersale Bazaar"





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)