Wednesday, May 15, 2013

REVIEW: eye pencils

Sheesh! I forgot to go to the Heat Wave Bazaar! I totally forgot the event! And there were makeups being sold by Digital Traincase, Chedelyn Cosmetics, and Beauty Cosmetics!!! *huhuhuhuhuhu*

To forget my depression, I'll just babble anything about eye pencils. First off, the chubby ones I got from L.A. Colors Jumbo eyepencil at Landmark Trinoma. They're Php119.75 each and I got the shades cp424 sunglasses and cp401 sea shells. The anorexic one is a Dabble eyeliner pencil I bought from Ebay around Php49, and the shade is white.

White is what I like the most, although I do have black too. 
Should I get colored ones? Which brand and what shades? Comment down! :)

Sorry for the picture. yes that white LA Color is well loved! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)