Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HAUL: Trinoma shopping day

Hello gals! Another haul? I guess I'm very fond of hauling and shopping to destress and relax. Their too cute! Right? 
Anyway, I went to Trinoma last week and stopped by at Pretty Goddess boutique at Pop Culture. 
And what did I saw? The NYX Nude on Nude palette I was lemming on for the longest time! Cool!


NYX Nude on Nude palette Php1350 , NYX Round Lipstick in Fig 


Also went to National Bookstore to buy a magnetic sheet for my DIY custom palette. Ended up buying a magnetic photopaper sheets 5pcs for Php280. Also bought this in-ear earphones for Php89. Good buy! Has a nice bass.
And last but not the least, a cute pendant necklace from Landmark for Php169. I'm not fond of accessories, I dont even wear my watch often, but there are days when I need a little "edge" to my wardrobe, and this comes handy. 


So that's my haul! See ya gals!




This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)