Friday, May 24, 2013

HAUL: Superb Supersale Bazaar





Hello to my few readers. You might complain "what? Another haul?!", well these were all the items I purchased from the Superb Supersale Bazaar that's still ongoing until this Saturday May 26 at SMX Mall of Asia. Tickets are sold there for Php100.

I bought a total of 15 items. TOTAL DAMAGE: Php4,670 
My wallet is crying rivers now. Blah!

Here's a list of what I've got: ( I won't include prices as I cannot recall them anymore, there were no receipts whatsoever given to me from all the sellers there)


1. Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder in Medium
2. Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation in 120 Creamy Ivory
3. Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry combination in Medium Beige 
4. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in W3 Nude Beige
5. Physician's Formula shimmer strips gel creamliner for Blue eyes
6. Physician's Formula Bamboo wear Bronzer and powder set
7. Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation in medium 3- medium beige
8. Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in 225
9. NYC pressed powder in Natural
10. NYC pressed powder in Translucent
11. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear pressed powder in Natural
12. Maybelline Superstay 10hour Lipstain in 110
13. NYC lipstick in Blue Rose
14. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Petal
15. Benefit Concealaholic



Php 500 Physician's Formula shimmer strips gel creamliner for Blue eyes

Physician's Formula Bamboo wear Bronzer and Face powder set php 800



Maybelline Superstay 10hour Lipstain in 110 (FREE- miss ched gave it to me!)

NYC lipstick in Blue Rose
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Petal
Php350 2 items (buy 1 take 1)

Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation in medium 3- medium beige php300

Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation in 120 Creamy Ivory php550Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in 225 php430

Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder in Medium
 Physician's Formula Mineral Wear pressed powder in Natural



NYC pressed powder in Natural
NYC pressed powder in Translucent

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in W3 Nude Beige
Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry combination in Medium Beige
(the guy handed me a wrong one, i asked for an oily/combination foundation)


 I got everything from Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection booth except of this Benefit Concealaholic set. They sell great affordable stuff, Physician's Formula, Rimmel, Revlon, Maybelline and more only costs Php80-1100 price range. The seller is very accomodating and nice, they're 100% legit! 
I forgot the name of the booth where I got this, but she sells authentic Benefit cosmetics, also MAC.But don't buy the Brush sets, they're fake Bobbi Brown  ones. Oh I got this Benefit set for only Php 1000.


I must set a rule starting today. A 30-DAY MAKEUP BAN.
NO SHOPPING, NO BUYING, NO ANYTHING RELATED TO MAKEUP.

WINDOW SHOPPING ANYONE? =)





This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)