Friday, May 31, 2013

HAUL: Last Wave for May


Made my day so bright and happy! Another package!!

All sealed tight. Nice way to package fragile contents. +1 for excellent delivery 






Oh yes, some might think I'm hoarding too much makeup every single week. And yes, my wallet is shrieking songs of complaint right now as I blog. I might starve to death and still look good because I have tons of makeup. Promise, this will be the last haul for the months of May and June, and then I'll concentrate on reviewing what I've hauled. Alright? Let's begin unboxing....

Most of what I ordered are Physician's Formula from Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection. I love that brand, it is still affordable and available in US Drugstores (sorry gals! it's only available through online stores in the Philippines). Some online shops I know that sells this brand is Bon Marche and Chedelyn's cosmetics. Price range is around Php350 to Php1000.




What's inside. 4 items.










Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Hazel Eyes.
Php 550.00

Loreal Magic Perfecting Base 15mL
Php580.00

The packaging kinda looks battered and abused, but the product itself is fine and dandy. =)



Physician's Formula Bronze Booster Shimmer
Php500.00



It's super shimmery, not matte at all, I think this might look dirty on my face if I use it as contour. Blah! Might use as face highlight. Nice packaging though.



Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
Php 490.00







TOTAL DAMAGE: Php2,230 (including +110 shipping fee)


Another package came today via XEND, from Digital Traincase. I ordered some NYX items from them because they already restocked and I grabbed the opportunity before they're sold out. Come on! Admit it... as soon as they update their stocks on their website, it'll all be gone by the end of the night. And because I hoarded too much during the Superb Supersale Bazaar, I'm desperately starving, so I ordered only two items from Digital Traincase.

1. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
2. NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

I wanted to try an automatic eyebrow pencil, I'm too lazy all my eyebrow pencils are blunt. I rarely sharpen them, and when I finally saved time to do so, I seem to lose my sharpener somewhere . Bah ha ha ha! 

This baby is heaven sent to my super-oily-face-I-can-cook-bacon-on-them!




So that's the end of that haul, no more buying for me! Restrain my feet and shove my wallet where I can't find it.
Starting tomorrow I will post reviews and some rants about these products I bought for the month of May.
Seriously?! I bought like 30+ products all in a month! sheeesh!!

Comment down below which one you like!








This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)