Thursday, May 30, 2013

HAUL: ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream




Oh I apologize for the dirty splattered-with-acrylic-paint background, I used to paint and draw on this table. *.^

On with the show, I went to SM North Edsa yesterday to accompany my little sister. I only have like Php500 in my wallet for fare and food and have no intention on buying anymore makeup, I have dozens that can provide the Victoria's Secret Runway Fashion Show! But as we were descending the escalator, I saw a Php1000 on the floor and immediately asked the man infront of me if it was his, nope. So I ended up sharing the money with my sister who is so envious I was lucky to get the money first, because she was supposed to get it first because she was infront of me. Hah! So she bought a wallet for her and I got this ELF product for Php249.75. I didn't but anything else, looked at Flormar and Wet n Wild stalls but I didn't get any item. 

Sadly this blush and bronzer duo is not available in powder form, pressed powder I mean. So I got the one in cream form. Hope it works well. I read some reviews that this is a dupe for Nars Orgasm, so will try and see if that's true.




If you want me to review this, comment down below. Have a nice day girls! <3 p="">
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)