Tuesday, May 14, 2013

FEATURE: Celebrity Bazaar Yr3 2013

Beauty Cosmetics - single brushes costs Php50-90 each!

I accidentally knew about this certain bazaar because Chedelyn Cosmetics posted that they will be participating there today. The Bazaar is from May 3-4'2013 at Mega Trade Hall 1 Megamall B 10am to 9pm.
My eyes literally popped out of their sockets when I saw Chedelyn Cosmetics booth from a far. I hauled several makeup products mostly Revlon and Physician's Formula.

I didn't notice the brushes! I was so engrossed with all the foundations and powders! sigh*

lipsticks!!!!! OMG!!!

Maybelline one by one waterproof mascara Php300
Physician's FormulaYouthful wear translucent pressed powder 
Revlon Photoready Compact Foundation in Shell Php550
Pressed powders and Foundations


Revlon Photoready primer 02 Php550 and Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation in Golden Beige Php550


Will do a separate review for each of the products,comment down below which ones you like.

Bought this Wet n Wild Brow Kit in dark from another stall for Php150 (what a steal!!!)
That Hoola bronzer is the bomb! ooooohhh and Dallas too!

Benefit cosmetics



I also bought the Benefit Sun Beam from another booth for only Php500!!! What a steal,right??
Should've bought the Highbeam and Boi-ing concealer also, but I got bankrupted at Chedelyn's! hah! 


The JD Robb book from Powerbooks was on sale for only Php95. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)