Saturday, April 20, 2013

Makeup Collection: ELF

Hi. I'm on a Makeup Shopping Ban for 30days. I accumulated A LOT of makeup for the past 3 months that it can last me for about 4years!
Collected a lot of elf products through their US Site and bought some at our local malls.


The top layer are my Studio line baked blush ($3 each)
1- peachy cheeky
2 - passion pink
3 - pinktastic (my fave!)
1 - rich rose

Studio line Single baked eyeshadow ($3 each)
1 - enchanted (my fave)
1 - pixie

Studio line baked eyeshadow palette ($10)
1- california

Studio line HD powder ($6)
From our local malls (Trinoma):
Elf 100 eyeshadow palette (php899)
Elf studio single eyeshadow in Rasberry Truffle and Wild wheat (php187)
Elf eyeshadow cream in Mocha swirl (php129.75)
Elf Smokey eye set (php399)
Elf bronzer in Golden (php129.75)

If you want me to review and swatch any of these, just comment below. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. hi.. id like to know how you'fre able to buy elf cosmetics on their us site, coz iv tried it already and wen i clicked check out it just directed me to ph site wer they have very few items :( pls help tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Wonderful illustrated info. my spouse and i thanks a lot information about which. zero doubt The item will be very ideal for OUR prolonged term projects. Would Choose to look at other posts on the same subject!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)